Upcoming Book Releases

Hey guys! Since we've just about caught up with the last list of book releases I gave you, I thought it was about time for a new one. In the next few months, I'm going to be publishing 2 new books featuring different types of supernaturals (witches and vampires). They will all be set in the same world as the shifty books and the soul books, and I am extremely excited for them! 
Anyway, here it is!



September 1st- SOULFATED
October 1st- MIDNIGHT (witches)
November 1st- ETERNAL (vampires)
December 1st- MORE THAN A MONKEY (epilogue to the Shifty Series) 
January 1st- SUDDENLY SPECIAL (final Suddenly book)
February 1st- SOULHATED

I'll be rotating these three different types of books (shifters, witches, vamps) after that, and I've planned to release a book on (or before) the first of every month so you always know about when to expect one! I'm a little nervous to try out some new supernaturals but very excited too because it will be fun to have a variety!

More than a Monkey will be coming out in December to celebrate 2 years of the Shifty Girls, it's about Cosette from the other books:) More info to come!

Each of these supernaturals have their own take on the "soulmate" idea and will be a little different than the usual take on them. Stay tuned for more information about these new types of supernaturals and their books!

And just in case you're curious, I've decided not to write another series for a while, I'm sticking with standalone books in a similar style to the shifty series where each book has its own narrator and story. The characters won't be quite so interwoven in these new series but they will know each other so you'll get to look back at some that you like :) There is always series potential but I'll be sticking with this plan for a while.

Anyway, I'm really excited for these books and hope you are too. Happy reading!

-Sara Summers

PS Feel free to email me at sarasummersbooks@gmail.com or ask a question/comment on my goodreads page. I will get back to you as soon as I can! :)

Popular Posts

Announcement