Tuesday Teaser

Hey guys, happy Tuesday! SOULFATED will be here in just a few short days! To celebrate, here's a teaser for ya. Still unedited so it's subject to change :)


SOULFATED TEASER

“You don’t even know me.” I reminded him, my shoulders tense as he took another step forward.
“I will.” He was completely sure of that.
“Who says I’ll let you into my life?” I fired back.
He took another step forward, stopping with our chests barely a breath away from touching.
“You don’t have to. I’ll worm my way in one way or another.” He gave me a slow, sexy smile. “I’m your soulmate, and that means I’m your weakness.” 
I rolled my eyes and side-stepped the mountain of a man.
“Oh please. If you were my only weakness I would be living the high life.” I left my room and headed down the stairs, and I could hear Tanner following me. “Go get your phone, Mr. Weakness. I need to make my dad lunch.” 

Coming September 1st!

-Sara Summers

PS feel free to shoot me an email at sarasummersbooks@gmail.com with comments or questions, I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts

Announcement