Happily Ever After, Right Now

"Once Upon a Time"

Isn't that just the most satisfying opening line ever created? It opens your mind and relaxes you and makes you excited all at the same time... or at least it does those things to me. 

I love fairy tales, but not just because they're sweet romance stories. I love fairy tales because they're real, as long as we live a certain way. Misfortune pops up in all of  our lives, but if we do the best we can, all of us can have the peace and comfort of knowing that we will live "happily ever after".

And let's be real... our happily ever afters rarely happen the way we want them to. The good news is that it's okay! Our plans don't have to work out and we don't have to reach our goals in order to be happy, because happiness is a choice. 



Isn't that the best news you've ever heard? That it's okay to be happy even if you're lonely or broke or life just sucks, because happiness is a choice. Isn't that the awesomest (yes I know that's not grammatically correct but whatever) idea that has ever crossed your mind? Doesn't it just make you smile?!



So yeah, that's why my books are all fairly positive. I'm a firm believer in once upon a times, sure, but my heart really belongs to the happily ever afters. Why wait till life is good to be happy? You could be waiting a long time. Just figure out what you love and make that your life!

Learn how to live happily ever after... right now. Don't waste another second focusing on your once upon a time. 






-Sara Summers

P.S. Feel free to comment below, or email me at sarasummersbooks@gmail.com! I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts

Announcement