Upcoming Releases!

Hey guys! There is an EXTREMELY GOOD CHANCE that Soulmated will be available tomorrow, so stay tuned for the release post.

Since I'm in waiting mode I thought I'd give you a quick rundown of my plans for the nearish future. All of the dates I give you below are the latest day the book will be done--so if it says January 29th, it will be done on OR BEFORE that day. Thanks to my anxiety I tend to finish the books before haha. 

Anyway, here are the books I have planned!


Remembering Love (Accidentally Superheroes Finale Novella): July 25th
Born to be Together (Born Protector Book 3): August 11th
Soulfated: September 1st

After I finish Remembering Love and BTBT, the releases won't be quite so close to each other, but that's because those are already partly finished. 

I'm anxiously awaiting the release of Soulmated so like I said, stay tuned!

-Sara Summers

PS Feel free to shoot me an email at sarasummersbooks@gmail.com I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts

Announcement