Suddenly Soulmates Teaser



Hey guys! I thought I'd make a good day just a little better with a scene from Suddenly Soulmates:) 

“Masen,” Ren said, stepping in front of her so she had no choice but to stop.
“I hate it when you do that.” She muttered, narrowing her eyes at him.
“Well I hate that you can barely look at me, but we’re both dealing with less-than-ideal situations.”
“Now I’m less-than-ideal?” she folded her arms.
“Not you, the situation.” Ren ran a hand through his long, dark hair, which she had to take a second to swoon over inwardly even though she wouldn’t admit to him that she thought so. It had looked good full of sand, but clean?
‘Dang’ was the only word she could use with good conscience.


Coming on or before June 23rd!

-Sara Summers

P.S. Feel free to leave a comment or question below or shoot me an email at sarasummersbooks@gmail.com
I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts

Announcement