MERMAIDS

Hey guys!

Alright, so I have a NEW announcement. 

A few weeks ago I decided to cancel my Suddenly Mermaid series until it got more readers. However, after receiving many requests from my readers, I've decided to table the 3rd book in the Protector series and resume writing the second mermaid book.

So, drumroll please...

Suddenly Soulmates will be coming out ON or BEFORE June 23rd.

I'm excited for this book and hope you are too! 

In celebration of picking up the mermaid series again, I've decided to give Suddenly Mermaids a new cover. Check it out below, I'm kind of in love with it. ↓



So, a few secrets about the second book...
1. It's going to be a little LONGER than the first book
2. You'll get to experience mermaid Capitol City with the ladies and their gents
3. It will be narrated in 3rd person 
4. There will be plenty of romance because let's be real I have an obsession
5. Hopefully it will make you laugh as much as it makes me laugh




So anyway, say hello to mermaid month! I'll be posting sneak peeks for Suddenly Soulmates in the coming days, so check back soon! I've got a few ideas for a third book too, so tell your friends about these books! If it has enough readers when I publish it, I'll get to work on the next book afterward.

I hope you're as excited as I am!

-Sara Summers

P.S. As always, feel free to leave a comment or question below, or send me an email at sarasummersbooks@gmail.com
I love hearing from you guys!

Popular Posts

Announcement