Shifty Spinoff

Hey guys! Happy... Wednesday? When you have a small baby who likes to cry often, the days all mush together I guess. 

Anyway, after a small hiatus full of far too many video games, I'm back to work on the Shifty Spinoff series! It's going to take place 18-ish years after the Shifty Series, and though it's a spinoff this series stands completely on its own so you don't have to read the Shifty books to understand what's going on. 

Suddenly Soulmates gave a little bit of a hint at what the future hold for our main character in book one, Emma, has coming for her. Hint Hint, it's a soulmate (this is where I wink exaggeratedly).

Spoilers!

He's completely, 100% human. 

At least, he is until he meets her.

This book will be titled SOULMATED, and you can expect it ON OR BEFORE August 21st. There's a really good chance it will be much earlier than that so stay tuned, but I'm moving in a few weeks so figured I needed to add in some extra time in case the hassle of moving throws off my mojo a bit. 

Here's the cover, check back soon or subscribe to the email list for some teasers before the release day!



-Sara Summers

PS Feel free to email me with questions or comments at sarasummersbooks@gmail.com
I love hearing from you!

Popular Posts

Announcement