Teaser Friday

Hey guys! I'm deep in the guts of the SP7 Unmasked, but I thought i'd better emerge from the cave for a second, to give you a teaser. Hope you enjoy!


We walked away, Curt and Zeke hefting their bags full of kiwi until we stopped at a table by a park.
 “Are you ready to go down?” Curt challenged the other guys.
  “Please, I’ve got this in the bag.” Zeke smirked.
   “I’m gonna beat you both, and I’m gonna do it as a cripple.” Brady smiled slyly.

   “Alright, ready…” Penny grinned as they all got in ready-positions. “Go!” she exclaimed. 

The SP7 Unmasked is scheduled for December 6th, but I'm going to release it as soon as it's ready... hopefully in a day or two! I'm almost done, and can't wait to put it out! Hope you're as psyched as I am!


-Sara Summers
P.S. feel free to comment below or shoot me an email at sarasummersbooks@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts

Announcement