Tuesday Teaser

Hey guys, happy Tuesday! THE LONE SHIFTER will be out in just a few days, so here's one last peek at it before it makes an appearance. Hope you love it!


RHETT

“If you’re doing this because you feel bad for me, just leave.” She spoke again after she finished swallowing the bite of food.
“I don’t feel bad for you. You’re clearly doing better at life than I am, so if I feel bad for anyone it’s me.”
“You’re the one driving a fancy car.”
“Trying to fill a void. Unfortunately, it didn’t work.” 
“Maybe some other sad sack will want it.”
I grinned. That was more like my Kina. 
Cutting off another piece of pancake, I lifted it toward her.
“I hate you. Stop shoving food at me.” 
“You’re going to need another bath if you don’t open up.” I waved the fork over her face, threatening to drop the fruit on her.
“Seriously, you are the worst.” she said, though she opened her mouth and accepted the food. 

-Sara Summers

Popular Posts

Announcement