MOTHERLY SHIFTER is HERE! Also, a LONE SHIFTER teaser



Hey guys! Hope you're having an awesome Monday! I've been avoiding social media for my mental health's sake for the past few weeks, but I promise I'm going to try to keep you better updated again:) THE MOTHERLY SHIFTER released a few days ago, so I'll drop a link below! It ended up being shorter than I planned, it's just a novella, so it will stay 99 cents permanently. Hope you love it!



THE LONE SHIFTER will release on June 1st (it's up for preorder now). It will be a full-length book like the ones before it. I'll post a teaser below too:) Can you believe it's already May?! Time has sure been flying! I'm trying to get PARALLEL PAIN out sometime this month, but I'm not making any promises.

Anyway, here's the link:


LONE SHIFTER TEASER (unedited)

KINA

“He’s not driving me home.” I stated.
It wasn’t a question; I wouldn’t be getting back in the car with Rhett, no matter how many times he asked or begged or tried to force me. 
“I know.” Kennedy brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear as her lips pressed together in a thin line. Everyone always told us that we looked similar, as if I really was her daughter. Our hair was nearly the exact same shade and length, and we styled it similarly. Our bodies were shaped similarly, built more on the strong side than slim.
The only real difference between us was that I was short and she was tall, but the heeled boots I typically wore made up for that a little. 
She was in a hard position when it came to me and Rhett. Loving us both, she tried to find a way not to choose sides. We had made it easy by staying away from each other, and I rarely brought him up, but I knew she struggled deciding how to approach it.
“I’m taking you home.” Rhett told me as he approached.
Kennedy opened her mouth to say something, but I didn’t want her to have to take a side. I didn’t want to hurt her, or put her in the position to hurt her own son, so I took matters into my own hand.
“I’m taking myself home. You can come pick up your car later.” 
I plucked the keys from his hand, not giving him time to argue before I spun and headed to his fancy silver car.
Rhett went to follow me, but I heard Kennedy say,
“Leave it.” 
I didn’t want to hear my soulmate yell at my favorite person in the world for keeping it a secret that she had become my mother too, so I got in the car and drove off before I had to.

Happy Reading!
-Sara Summers

Popular Posts

Announcement