Tuesday Teaser



Hey guys, hope you're having a happy Tuesday! My baby slept in until 10:30 today so it's been a fantastic one for me 😉 Anyway, here's a teaser for THE IMPULSIVE SHIFTER! It's up for preorder so grab a copy while it's only 99 cents if you haven't already:)

ISLA

“We’re going to lock ourselves in a bathroom and check each other out.”  I said it with a straight face, and then burst out laughing when I saw Zane’s wide eyes. “I mean, check out each other’s coties.” 
It was a weird word, cotie, but I decided I kind of liked it. It rolled off the tongue in a good way.
“You can check out my cotie, but I’ll be checking out all of you.” 
Zane teased me back, and I liked that he was comfortable enough to do it.
“You’d better. I work hard to eat enough chocolate to keep this figure in shape.” I ran a hand down the curve of my hip and winked suggestively.
Zane laughed and pulled me to walk a little closer to him. 

Happy reading!
-Sara

Popular Posts

Announcement