Teaser Tuesday



Hey guys, happy Tuesday! Here's a teaser for THE IMPULSIVE SHIFTER, which is going to release on April 1st! It's up for preorder right now so grab it while it's 99 cents! 

Also, I've been working on some stuff in secret.... And it's nearly done so I'll announce it soon, stay tuned!

Without further ado, here's the teaser! :)


ZANE

“Hi.” Her smile was soft and sweet and tired. 
“Hi.” I found myself smiling back, despite the restless sleep and the overwhelming loneliness that had been eating at me just a few minutes earlier. 
“Sorry, I know it’s late but I can’t sleep. It’s a hundred degrees outside but my bed still feels cold.” She turned the camera so I could see her big, empty bed. 
“I know what you mean.” I lifted my head and propped it up with arm, showing her my own empty bed.
“Is it hard for everyone to sleep without their soulmate?” Isla asked, covering her mouth with her hand as she yawned.

Happy reading!

-Sara Summers

Popular Posts

Announcement