FREE BOOKS



Hey guys I have exciting news today. This weekend I will be giving out FREE BOOKS. SO MANY FREE BOOKS. I'm probably crazy for doing but I'm a writer so that's in the job description! Starting at midnight tonight, go check out my author page on Amazon and pick up a copy of the books you don't have! Tell your friends too! 

Here's the link, so seriously, happy reading!


OH AND THIS INCLUDES MY NEWEST BOOK, MIDNIGHT!

Also, leave a review for me? Please? At least consider it? 

Another Also: I'm looking for a few advance readers to receive a free copy of my next book, ETERNAL, a few days before I release it in exchange for writing a review when it's released. If it works out I'm hoping to do it for my future books as well. If you might be interested, shoot me an email at sarasummersbooks@gmail.com

Like I said, Happy Reading!

-Sara Summers

Popular Posts

Announcement