ETERNAL Teaser



Hey guys, happy Monday! I've been working hard on ETERNAL, so I thought it was high-time for you to have another teaser. 

ETERNAL will be out on or before November 1st, and I'm hoping to get it out just in time for Halloween. Anyway, here it is!


BRYNN

I grabbed his shirt in both of my hands and stepped up against him, pressing my lips to his. 
The second our lips met, I felt a wave of negative emotions rush out of me. Though the feeling was exhilarating, and relaxing, and freeing, I pulled away because I knew it probably felt the opposite to Easton.
“What was that?” he asked, his eyes wide as he stared down at me.
“Why I haven’t touched you.” I let go of his shirt and took a small step away from him though I wanted to throw my body on top of his even more than I had before we’d touched. “I’m not human, Easton, and neither are you.” 


-Sara Summers

PS Check the "Follow me on social media" page on this blog for more info on contacting me and keeping up with me! I post more on Instagram than I do here :)

Popular Posts

Announcement