Upcoming Releases


October 1st- MIDNIGHT
November 1st- ETERNAL 
December 1st- MORE THAN A MONKEY  
February 1st- SOULHATED

More than a Monkey will be coming out in December to celebrate 2 years of the Shifty Girls, it's about Cosette from the other books:) Back when I was working on that series, I decided against telling Cosette's story and now I'm finally ready to do it. More info to come on that one! I'm also going to change the Shifty Series covers back to their originals, that will happen any time now.

I've been playing around with the idea of giving Skye her own book as well (from the Shifty Series if you haven't read it) but I don't have any plans to do that, it depends on if I feel inspired.

I'll be rotating these three different types of books (shifters, witches, vamps) after that, and I've planned to release a book on (or before) the first of every month so you always know about when to expect one.

Each of these supernaturals have their own take on the "soulmate" idea and will be a little different than the usual take on them but I'm very excited and hope you are too. I had planned to start a Faery series also but I'm going to save that for a little later, right now 3 series is about all I can handle. 

Anyway, I'm really excited for these books and hope you are too. Happy reading!

-Sara Summers

PS Feel free to email me at sarasummersbooks@gmail.com or ask a question/comment on my goodreads page. I will get back to you as soon as I can! :) 

Popular Posts

Announcement