MIDNIGHT Teaser



Hey guys! MIDNIGHT is coming out SO SOON and I'm ridiculously excited. It's been a lot of fun diving into a new type of paranormal, and you know, I'm really starting to love witches!  Kora and Dylan are adorable, and I just love them. 

To get you excited, here's another teaser! This book will be out on or before October 1st, which is only a few short days away.

But first, another look at this gorgeous cover that I'm positively in love with.


When he turned and saw me, his face lit up.
As cheesy as it sounds, my heart started to race a little when I saw his face light up like that. No one had ever been excited to see me, not like he was.
“Get over here, Bubbles.” He grinned and opened his arms as I hurried toward him, throwing my arms around him. Dylan’s arms wrapped around me, holding me tightly, while I buried my face into his neck. 
“I can’t believe you’re really here.” I said, my words muffled against his skin. 
“Well believe it, because I’m not going anywhere.” A smile covered my face when I felt his lips press up against my forehead. “Wow, Bubbles. Did I already tell you that you’re beautiful?”
“I don’t think so, but I wouldn’t be against hearing it.” I looked up into his eyes—they were so blue it was ridiculous. 
“Good, because I’m never going to get over saying it.” He smiled at me, and I swear, the look in his eyes and on his face held more genuine happiness than I knew was possible. Dylan didn’t have an insincere bone in his body.
Which was part of the reason I hadn’t told him the truth about so many things. A guy as real as him wouldn’t understand why my life was full of fake relationships and lies. Dylan thought people were good, in their cores. I knew the truth.
“You didn’t tell me you were the sexy kind of hippie. I didn’t recognize you because I was looking for bell-bottoms and floral patterns.” I teased, placing my hand on his chest.

Check back soon for the announcement when it goes live! 

-Sara Summers

Popular Posts

Announcement