MIDNIGHT Teaser

Hey guys, hope you are having a great weekend! My 5-month-old is a little sick so we aren't getting much sleep around here. 
But anyway, I thought today would be a great day to give you a sneak peek at my newest book-in-progress, MIDNIGHT. 


MIDNIGHT is a modern paranormal take on Cinderella and I've been having a ton of fun writing it, so I hope you'll have fun reading it! It will be released on or before October 1st, which isn't too far away.

Here is is!

“Thanks.” Dylan said, taking my hand like it was the most natural thing in the world.
My heart started to pound when I realized that it felt like that for me too.
He pulled me outside the garage and into his arms. With my heart pounding in my head and my hands shaking so badly I thought I might throw up, I looked into the bluest blue eyes I’d ever seen.
“I can’t believe you’re here.” His smile lit up his eyes, and I knew then that I was a goner. There he was, the man who had been my best friend since before I knew what that meant, and there he was, smiling at me like I was all he’d ever want.
“I can’t believe it either.” I replied into his mind.
Speaking to him mentally sent him over the edge I guess, because that man pulled me into his arms and kissed me like he’d been waiting his whole life to do it.
When his lips touched mine, all thoughts about the thousands of lies I’d told him disappeared.
Our mouths moved together, our bodies in a hurry to get to know each other as well as we knew each other’s minds.

-Sara Summers

Popular Posts

Announcement