Poll Time

Hey guys, I'm working on trying to keep this blog up to date and full of more information and sneak peeks! As part of that, I'm going to start a new poll every month. Basically, answer the poll question (if you want) as many times as you want, and whichever answer wins will determine what I work on, and what free bonus content I write and give out. 

The first poll will go until August 1st. Vote on which girl in the Shifty Series you'd want to hear from most (you can pick more than one if you want), and on August 1st, I'll write a bonus short story for her! If there's a tie, I'll draw a name or something. 

If you want to leave a suggestion or an extra vote or anything, go ahead and comment on the Shifty Series page. 

Anyway, thanks for reading my books, I hope this shows you (my readers) how important your opinion is to me! Now, back to writing! :D

-Sara Summers

Popular Posts

Announcement