Tuesday Teaser

Hey guys, I have good news. More than a Grizzly should be ready tomorrow night or during the day on Thursday! To celebrate, here's a teaser! 

(And just in case you were confused, Beau is pronounced "BO")


“Would it be okay if I touched your cotie?” Beau asked.
I hesitated.
I’d heard that when your mate touched your cotie, you could feel what he felt. 

What if he didn’t want me? What if he was disgusted with my body? What if…

There were a million things to worry about, a million reasons to say no.

But part of me wanted to say yes. Part of me wanted to put his hand on the marking on my hip myself. Part of me was dying not to feel so stranded in the darkness, and part of me thought that just maybe he would be able to help.

“I could just do it for one second if you want, then you can decide.” He offered, his voice soft but low and sweet.

“Okay, try it.” I agreed.

He gently pushed my shirt up, just high enough that he could touch the markings. My body shook again, but this time, it wasn’t just hunger and exhaustion. This time, it shook with hope that just maybe, Beau could help me out of my rut.

He placed his hand over the mark on my hip, and the greatest feeling I had ever experienced rushed through my entire body and mind. My face broke out in a smile, and tears rushed down my cheeks.

For the first time since my dad passed away, I felt what is, in my opinion, the best emotion in the world.

I felt hope. 

-Sara Summers

P.S. Check back here for the announcement and link to More than a Grizzly when it comes out!

Popular Posts

Announcement