Update



Hello! PARALLEL PAIN will be released in two short days, so I figured you deserved an update 😉 I had planned the Paranormal University series to be a trilogy, but it only ended up being two books. Adrie and Vaughn do what they want *shrug*. Buuut that means no more waiting for the end of the series, so woohoo! The link to that is right down here 🠋


A certain vampire you haven't yet had the privilege of meeting will be getting her own story in the nearish future. I was previously planning on calling that book "A VAMPIRE AND A WERETIGER WALK INTO A BAR" and that still may be the title but I haven't decided for sure so I'll let ya know when I do. 

I've been releasing a book on the first of every month, but unfortunately that's not working for me anymore. From here on out I'll be putting my books up for preorder after I finish the first draft and releasing them 4-8 weeks apart depending on how long it takes me, but as writing is my obsession the books will definitely keep coming. 

You can expect longer books in series rather than standalone from now on with the exception of the vampire book coming up next. That may or may not be a series depending on how the characters react to my plans haha. 

Anyway, you guys rock. I hope you love Vaughn and Adrie's story. Happy reading!

-Sara Summers

Popular Posts

Announcement