Lone Shifter is Available Now and Other News


Hey guys, happy Wednesday. I'm totally late posting this thanks to a long and much needed phone-service-free vacation, but LONE SHIFTER released on June 1st. I hope you guys loved it, and if you haven't read it yet I hope you do!

Here's the link :)

Thank you so much to everyone who has followed me through the Mount Edge series--and the Shifty one too. I've had the time of my life writing these books, and they're always going to have a huge place in my heart. 

Anyway, I'm excited to keep moving forward with new books and new worlds and new stories. PARALLEL SOULS came out a few months ago, and on July 1st, the second book PARALLEL PAIN will release. It's on preorder now for 99 cents so go grab a copy! This will most likely be a trilogy, with the third book coming out in August. Here's the cover:


I'll try to post a teaser soon. Happy reading!

-Sara Summers

Popular Posts

Announcement