Teaser Tuesday



Hey guys, happy Tuesday 💛

If you didn't see the announcement at the back of SOULHATED, I've teamed up with a new author, Rebecca Kay, for the Mount Edge Shifter Romances. Her first book, SOULBOUND, should be released today or tomorrow, so watch this blog and my Instagram for the announcement! I LOVED SOULBOUND, and I think you will too!

Anyway, since it's Tuesday, here's a teaser (still unedited) from SOULWAITED! Callum and Beth's story is such a sweet one, and I hope you're excited. It'll be here before you know it!

I'll stop ranting now, here's the teaser ;)


Callum

I needed to feel Beth’s skin on mine, I needed to hold her close.

I needed her to reassure me that she felt all of the same things I did.
But I settled for holding her hand, and it was going to have to do because she hadn’t looked certain when I’d asked to do that.

-Sara Summers

Popular Posts

Announcement