More than a Monkey Teaser



Hey guys, hope you're having a great weekend! I'm really excited about More than a Monkey, and I hope you are too. This book has been really bittersweet for me to write. Casey and Cosette's story is the perfect epilogue for the Shifty Series, and I just have too many feels for too many characters when it comes to this one! 

Anyway, I'm hoping I might be able to get this one out a little early, maybe by Thanksgiving, so stay tuned for more details.

Cosette

I like men who know what they want and go after it. I want to feel feminine and soft, and that means sometimes you’re going to have to be manly and rough. I don’t mind taking charge now and then, but I don’t want to have to tell you what to do when it comes to our relationship. I don’t want to take the lead.” 
The insecurity in his eyes vanished.
“You want me to go after what I want?” he raised his eyebrows.
“That’s what I just—”
He took my face in his hands and pressed his lips to mine.
That kiss was exactly what I wanted from a man. I wanted him to want me. With his lips on mine and his hands gripping my waist like they were, I knew for sure that Casey was attracted to me the way I was attracted to him.
And well, that knowledge could leave a girl feeling like she was on top of the world. 

-Sara Summers

P.S. Follow me on instagram @sarasummerswriter to know right away when it releases!

Popular Posts

Announcement