News

Hey guys! Sorry the blog's been so quiet... I took a much-needed vacation and now I'm back, and ready to get writing again.

I'm SO excited to announce that I have a new series coming your way! It'll be called the Ribbon series, and it has absolutely nothing to do with shifters or the shifty ladies in any way. It's been a ton of fun writing something so different and I cannot wait to get this series into your hands. The first book, Ribboning, is well on its way to being done and I'm hoping to have it out sometime next week. Here's the cover and blurb, hope you're as excited as I am:)




Enhanced.

That's what they call it.

It meaning... me.

I'm different now. I can read minds, control them, and the government wants me to use it to help them.

All I am is a ribbon now, and that's all they ever want me to be.


Check back later in the week for a sneak peek! :)

-Sara Summers

P.S. Feel free to comment below or shoot me an email at sarasummersbooks@gmail.com
I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts

Announcement