Happy Endings

Hey guys, sooo.... I've been getting a lot of feedback that people didn't like More than a Human. It didn't have a very happy ending, which I'm aware of. Just so you're all aware, that is NOT the ending of Bree's story. Book 11 (More than Me) will be narrated by both Bree and Leah in alternating chapters. I don't want to give anything away, but yeah.

Her story isn't over, and I promise, it will have a happy ending. The twists in the story won't take away her chance to fall in love or Leah's chance to fall back in love with Ty.

So yeah.

That's all I have to say.

Don't be too mad at me!

-Sara Summers

P.S. my book Masked is free on Amazon today and tomorrow, download it while it's free!

P.S. Feel free to comment below or shoot me an email at sarasummersbooks@gmail.com
I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts

Announcement