Suddenly Mermaids

Suddenly Mermaids is FINALLY available! This is a standalone novella series, separate from my Shifty Series and can be read without first reading the Shifty books. If you're in love with my shifters though, you'll see some familiar characters (Alena, Ava, and Sam, plus a few more;). They're quick, fun reads and I hope you love book one!

Here's the cover and the blurb!


"I can't think of a better word to describe the last three months of my life than this one: Suddenly. Suddenly, my friends and I became mermaids. Suddenly, my best friend was a merman who happened to be my soulmate. Suddenly, this mermaid princess was living in our apartment, begging us to help her. Suddenly, my life changed. My name is Lacey, and don't bother asking me why everything started happening so suddenly because I don't have a single clue."

When three friends save a mermaid in danger, they have no idea that doing so will turn them into mermaids too. Between soulmates and tails and strange changes to their bodies, what are three brand-spanking-new mermaids to do?

Click the link below to find it on Amazon!

-Sara Summers

P.S. Feel free to comment below or shoot me an email at sarasummersbooks@gmail.com
I'd love to hear from you!

P.P.S Don't forget to vote in the poll, and check back soon for news about More than a Human! It's coming very soon!

Popular Posts

Announcement