About the Shifty Series

Hey guys! Life is crazy here in writerville, as always... So many words, so little time!

Well, the little time thing is because I prefer speed... 

Cough, cough, ANYWAY, as you know by the blog post before this one, I just released the first book in my Shifty Series, called More than a Werewolf. Exciting, huh?! I absolutely love shifters and this world I've created where they live with humans as neighbors and friends. I may or may not be obsessed, and if I am, I won't admit to it. 

Now that that's clear, here are a few facts about this new series: 

1. It will be 11 books long. You read that right, folks. 11 books. And I'm super excited for each one of them. 

2. Each book will feature a different narrator, another of the girls from the previous books. They're all friends, so you'll see characters you know in every book after the first. 

3. Each book can be read on its own. Yes, it's true! You don't need all the stories to get to the end of one couple's happy ending, and if you're not interested in one or two of the girls, you don't need to read their stories. It's as easy as that. 

4. These are romance books, but romance with plot. The whole plot is not them falling in love: these are girls (shifters) who want to do something with their lives, to make a difference and do some good in the world. Hence the titles beginning with, "More than a..." you get the picture. 

5. Well, I'm not exactly sure what order they'll come out. Since I haven't written the entire stories yet, I haven't entirely figured out their order. Thus I'm not comfortable with releasing a series list just yet. But eventually it will come. 

6. At least the first three/four will be released in the very near future. I've been writing fast, so yeah. 

Anyway, I hope you love More than a Werewolf as much as I do, and you can expect to find More than a Panther in a week or two! Thanks for stopping by!

-Sara Summers

P.S. feel free to comment below or shoot me an email at sarasummersbooks@gmail.com
I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts

Announcement