Bonus Novelita!

Hey guys! I have an exciting announcement to make!

There's a BONUS NOVELITA coming out tomorrow! AHH! Yep, you guessed it... This novelita features Penny and Curtis! I hope you're as excited as I am!

Here's the cover and blurb. Find it on Amazon, and enjoy!


"We haven't spent any time together in days, Curtis. I miss you." 

When Curt visits Penny and her family in Stockholm, Sweden, they never stop moving. Between caring grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, and siblings, there's an endless amount of things to do. 

So, what do these two teenage superheroes do? They sneak out, of course. 

Join Penny and Curtis for a fun night of kayaking, star-gazing, and of course, some kissing. This is one adventure that they'll never forget. 


This is a good one! 

P.S. ONLY 8 DAYS UNTIL THE SP7 DOS COMES OUT!!! 

-Sara Summers

P.P.S Feel free to comment below or email me at sarasummersbooks@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts

Announcement