Tuesday Teaser


Hey guys, happy Tuesday! Here's a peek at THE MOTHERLY SHIFTER. Lyssie and Mason's story has been so much fun to write, and I know you're going to love reading it. Anyway, here's the teaser (unedited so no judging)! Pre-order the book on Amazon now, for 99 cents until it releases.


“I’ll text you.” Lyssie promised, as we stepped outside. She paused on the doorstep after we shut the door, her gaze traveling up and down my face.
“What?” I folded my arms.
“We’ll have to swap vehicles.” There was a mischevious glint in her eyes as she pulled a keyring with a big leather flower attached. “That’s my ride.” She tilted her head to the side, and both Reese and I looked behind her. Her sleek, black and chrome motorcycle was parked beside an old truck.
“You rode that bike, in that dress?” I lifted an eyebrow, looking back to Lyssie and her little flowery dress. 
“I have shorts on underneath.” She smirked, tossing me the keys. I caught them without thinking about it, my reflexes quicker than usual. “Don’t crash him.” She warned, as I handed her the keys to my black SUV. 
“I won’t.” I leaned forward to kiss her on the forehead. She looked surprised by the gesture, but one side of her mouth lifted when I pulled away.
“We’ll meet you back at your place after swim is over. You know his phone number, right?” She checked, looking to Reese, who nodded. My daughter looked excited that Lyssie hadn’t forgotten she was there.
“Yep. I have a phone.”
“Then we’re good to go. Bye, Mason.” Lyssie’s lips met mine for a moment before she and Reese went to the car. The kiss left me shocked, but my girls were back to chatting so they didn’t notice.
“My dad used to ride a motorcycle when he was in college, but he sold it to pay back some student loans.” Reese offered.
“Good, that means he won’t crash Damon.” Lyssie pulled the door open, and closed it before I could hear the explanation as to why her bike was called Damon

Happy reading!

-Sara Summers

Popular Posts

Announcement